Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst (Journeyman) to fill a position in Linthicum, MD. Cyber Intelligence Analyst for the DoD-Defense Industrial Base Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author cyber threat reports for Defense Industrial Base and government partners that are responsible for supporting computer network defense. Primary author and briefer of reports focused on Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity, intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), and the targeting of CDCs and DIB Partners. Products are based on partner incident reporting, government reporting, and open source research.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set TTPs
- Strong experience studying APT activity and discussing indicators of compromise
- Desire to create and deliver in-depth briefings of reported cyber targeting, trends, and technology, to include attack vector, technique, and mitigation
- Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
- Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts from industry and the US Intelligence community
- Very high attention to detail
- Experience briefing small to large audiences of varying technical ability
- Formal training in intelligence analysis techniques
- Formal reporter training (IIRs, IC Intel reports, etc)
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, GCIH, Network+, Security+, A+, CCNA
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.