Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to fill a position in Bethesda, MD. This role is for a Software Reverse Engineer. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Advanced/Expert experience with reverse engineering and network security tools, including IDA Pro, GDB, WinDdg, YARA, Windows Sysinternals, Kali, Linux and/or Wireshark
- Expert level programming knowledge/experience with either Windows Kernel, C, C++, Python and/or Assembly Language and the ability to work in a team environment using modern version control systems
- DoD 8570 compliance
- Advanced/Expert level experience in hardware configuration and network/data communications and protocols
- Advanced/Expert level experience in software development and scripting
- Advanced/Expert level experience conducting intelligence analysis and writing finished intelligence reporting
- Experience requiring a thorough understanding of compiler specifics, operation system concepts, security models and causes of most vulnerabilities and how to exploit them. Preferably experience coding and disassembling software on both Windows and Linux or other BSD and Unix variants
- Advanced/Expert experience and knowledge of the types and techniques of cyber exploitation and attack, including virus, worm, trojan horse, logic bomb, and sniffer to identify, quantify, prioritize, and report vulnerabilities in various architectures, networks, communications, applications, and systems
- Experience establishing defense mechanisms to detect and deflect cyber attacks on networks and communications systems and structures and designing and evaluating applications that are secure from known and potential methods of cyber attack
- Experience coordinating systems implementation activities with key personnel to ensure the successful transition from development to implementation and operation present and defend a position and to communicate with government and contractor team members
- Experience with virtualization, driver programming and debugging
- Experience with ethical hacking and/or testing software vulnerabilities
- Advanced/Expert experience with diagnosing and debugging software systems
- Contractor may have experience with computer forensic software packages such as EnCase, FTK, or Sleuth Kit / Autopsy.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.