Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst for a position in the Bethesda, MD area. This role is for a Hardware Exploitation Engineer conducting forensic examination of digital media. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- TS/SCI w/ Poly
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least five (5) years of related experience.
- DoD 8570 Compliant Certification.
- Assembly language and C/C++ programming experience. Solid understanding of programming language and operating system conceptsExperience requiring skills in reverse engineering of embedded systems with proprietary operating systems for the express purpose of introducing functionally to an already existing fielded system
- Experience researching a hardware platform to understand the software and hardware interaction of embedded systems
- Experience requiring knowledge of C and Assembler software development for embedded platforms that run commercial and/or custom operating systems
- Experience requiring a working knowledge of embedded system design, communications with peripheral devices at the hardware level and reverse engineering of system software
- Working experience scripting languages: shell, Perl, Python or the like
- Working experience in microprocessors/architectures: ARM, MIPS, RISC, PowerPC, XScale, StrongARM, x86
- Experience operating systems: VxWorks, Integrity, embedded Linux, Unix, Windows embeddedExperience IDEs: Tornado, Workbench, VxSim, MULTI, TimeMachine, TraceEdge, Eagle CAD
- Experience in hardware tools and debuggers: Green Hills Proble, SuperTrace Probe, Slingshot, spectrum analyzer, logic analyzer, JTAG, Agilent Technologies equipment
- Working experience in software tools and debuggers: Wireshark, IDA Pro, OllyDbg, pcap, gdb, make, hex editor
- Experience requiring excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Master of Science or PhD degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or Electrical Engineering and at least two (2) years of related experience.
- Experience with microprocessor instruction sets.
- Experience with Operating System: RTOS.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.