Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Senior Computer Forensic & Intrusion Analyst to fill a position in Linthicum. Senior Cybersecurity Intelligence Analyst for the DoD/Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Collaborative Information Sharing Environment (DCISE). The successful candidate will author tactical and operational cyber threat reports that detail specific threats to the Defense Industrial Base for DIB and Government partners. Candidates should have a strong background tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity and a solid understanding of the threat to commercial entities, and be able to mix traditional intelligence analysis with a modern cyber focus. Products ultimately contribute to the CND effort executed by network defenders and the overall DoD cyber threat picture.
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Several years of experience tracking and characterizing APT groups
- Thorough understanding of APT tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), the technology behind them, and indicators of compromise
- Understanding of malware functionality and the ability to comprehend malware analysis and digital forensic reports
- Experience writing reports, based on own analytic initiative and using multi-source intelligence, which lead to a supported assessment
- Desire to search for answers to threat-related problems where information is lacking
- Ability and willingness to brief at the analyst up to an executive level and to large or small audiences
- Attend cyber-themed conferences and meeting, representing DCISE.
- Thirst for knowledge – candidate must proactively stay up-to-date on the cyber threat landscape at classified and unclassified levels
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines
- Experience supporting network defenders and INFOSEC managers
- Formal training in intelligence analysis techniques
- Appropriate certifications (GCTI, CISSP, GCIH, CEH etc.) and/or directed study
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.