Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Computer Network Defense (CND) / Incident Response (IR) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to fill a position in the Fort Meade, MD area. This candidate must have a CISSP and hold an active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. The qualifications for this position are as follows:
1. Can perform Incident Response as it pertains to a post exploited host / compromised network.
- Competently and forensically interrogate/analyze Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7 / 10 / 2008 R2 / 2012 R2)
- Understands what and how to examine memory, process dumps, binary image given Open Source Software tools.
- Understands what and how to examine Windows host-based artifacts in the conduct of Incident Response actions.
- Understands which artifacts to collect in order to effectively triage and identify anomalies within the Operating System.
- Possesses fundamentally sound Operating System Theory o Kernel Mode / User Mode
- Memory Management
- Processes, threads, run-time stack
- System level Dynamically Loaded Libraries (DLLs)
2. Can competently perform computer programming tasks employing a scripting language within a Microsoft Windows and GNU/Linux environment
- PowerShell Programming from a Digital Forensic / Incident Response perspective: PowerShell programming is a very critical capability.
- Python Programming.
- Can read from and write to a SQL database
- Can process JSON formatted data (import / export)
- Can process XML formatted data (import / export)
- Can read from and write to files from a fixed and removable storage.
- Can programmatically write scripts to collect, filter, evaluate Operating System artifacts and/or Network Packet Captures (PCAP) for threat analysis and signs of intrusion.
3. Effectively work within a team in the conduct of Defensive Cyberspace Operations – Internal Defensive Measures (DCO-IDM).
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.