Clear Ridge Defense has an immediate opening for a Cyber Security Analyst for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area. The selected candidate shall execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements, incident handling, triage of events, network analysis and threat detection, trend analysis, metric development, vulnerability information dissemination, and the DoD CNDSP methodology.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Previous tools experience with *ArcSight, JIMS; Level II, Cyber Situational Awareness Cloud (CSAAC), and other SIEM Tools (Splunk, PCAP, or equivalent toolsets.)
- Previous experience working with CNDS providers or working in a CNDSP
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), Computer Network Defense operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information collection), Joint Operational Planning Process (JOPP),
- Experience in an Operations Center providing and briefing Senior Leaders on threats and mitigation actions, SITREPs, Operational Updates, statistical support, strategic plans to harden defenses, and experience as an Action Officer (AO) to lead priority efforts
- Have working knowledge of threat and vulnerability analysis, routing protocols, routing, intrusion detection systems, intrusion protection systems, Domain Name Service, or network traffic analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline and 4+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II, Security+ce
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Experience working with the Intelligence Community and priority intelligence requirements
- Advanced communications and presentations skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities
- Critical/logical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CNDSP methodology
- Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
- Provide the Intelligence Community (IC) with priority intelligence requirements (PIR) and indications and warning requirements for potential attacks against DoD information systems and computer networks
- Centrally coordinate and/or recommend CND operations that impact more than one DoD Component.
- Provide Defense-wide situational awareness and attack sensing and warning through fusion, analysis and coordinated information flows.
- De-conflict Vulnerability Analysis and Assessments (VAA) and Red Teaming with CND operations, and recommend changes to in progress or planned VAAs that may negatively impact CND operations.
- Monitor the DoDIN for IAVA compliance and assess impact on defense of DoD computer networks.
- Develop a coordinated curriculum for CND education training, awareness, professionalization, and ensure the implementation of the curriculum throughout the CNDS certification and accreditation process.
- Ensure that all Computer Network Defense Service (CNDS)providers have continuous information exchange and work together in synchrony, i.e., simultaneously execute a single prescribed Course of Action (COA) and that at any given time, a new COA can override the existing one. Coordination among CNDS providers is primarily effected through the CNDS Certification Authorities (CNDS/CAs) on behalf and under the direction of the USCYBERCOM.
- Recommend Information Operations Conditions (INFOCON) changes in response to unauthorized activity (e.g., computer network attacks, computer network exploitation, system misuse), and to mitigate potential damage to DoD information systems and computer networks.
- Have knowledge of DoD Computer Network Defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.