Clear Ridge Defense has an immediate opening for a Cyber Strategy SME for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area.
- Active DOD TS/SCI clearance.
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reports and assessment reports in support activities for defining policy.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- The candidate must have advanced communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) enabling precise conveyance of information across all CC/S/A/FA with command and proper enunciation of the English language.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal, organizational and critical thinking/problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible, dependable and be able to multi-task with priorities.
- Demonstrated experience of providing excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college; preferred degree in Information Technology or Information Security area.
- 5+ years of experience with strategic and operational planning
- 3+ years of experience with interagency planning and operations, and Joint planning experience
- Experience with Combatant Command operations
- DOD 8570 Requirements.
- Experience at USCYBERCOMMAND or Cyber Service Centers or equivalent.
- Experience with network analysis and coursework preferred.
- MA or MS degree preferred.
- Certification in any of the following areas: Project Management Professional (PMP), A+, Network+, Security+, CISSP.
- Successfully attended any Joint or Service-specific planning course/school.
The candidate will support the GSM-O Task Order 30, Joint Forces Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN) at Fort Meade, MD, in the J5 Plans and Policy Directorate as the J55 Cyber Strategy, Policy and Doctrine Sr.
We are looking for someone with excellent experience in Cyber Strategy to join our Plans and Policy team supporting the JFHQ-DODIN’s Cyberspace defense mission.
The successful candidate will assist in the development and management of strategic plans in support of Commander’s Intent, Priorities and Goals.The SME will assists in the development and management of strategic calendar for JFHQ-DODIN commander and staff as well as maintaining J55 battle rhythm and operational schedule, ensuring that the J5 leadership is aware of key events/meetings. The candidate will analyzes JFHQ-DODIN strategic goals and objectives in order to provide guidance to JFHQ-DODIN staff for improved operations and metrics as well as Identify opportunities to inform/influence cyber strategy, policy and doctrine both internal and external to JFHQ-DODIN.Cyber Strategy, Policy and Doctrine SME will assist in developing JFHQ-DODIN strategic direction planning/recommendations to the commander, research and recommend policy changes to further DOD cyberspace strategy development, and coordinate strategic planning for directorate, managing priorities for three divisions to enable the JFHQ-DODIN mission. The candidate will coordinate the accomplishment of strategic planning and will have the responsibility for interpreting and implementing local and higher-echelon policies, regulations, doctrine, products and analysis for DoD services and government agencies which directly shaping and improve operations and planning.The right candidate is an expert at conducting meetings, interacting and briefing all echelons of the military command structure within JFHQ DODIN and the Combatant Commands/Services/Agencies (CC/S/As) on cyber strategy, policy and doctrine, and draft decision memos, briefing papers, & other papers as appropriate in preparation for internal, interagency, external meetings.
The candidate will support the J55 Cyber Strategy, Policy and Doctrine team’s mission of developing and managing long term strategies to secure the DODIN; Creating and maintaining JFHQ-DODIN strategic plans and calendar; Developing and leading strategic planning process; Leading the process to create and execute JFHQ-DODIN’s strategic objectives; Inform/influence/Interpret Cyber Policy and Doctrine (e.g., Presidential Cyberspace Policy Review, JP 3-12, DoD Cyber Strategy, Defense Strategy for Operating in Cyberspace, etc.) that enables the JFHQ-DODIN to accomplish DCO-IDM and DODIN Operations; Fostering an environment within JFHQ-DODIN that encourages strategic thinking, challenging assumptions, and innovation. Leading all Strategic Communication efforts, as well as interfaces with PAO and IO as needed.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.