Clear Ridge Defense is seeking an Information Systems Security Office (ISSO) for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide support to senior ISSOs for implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Assist in the evaluation of security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Assist with the CM for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Maintain records on workstations, servers, routers, firewalls, intelligent hubs, network switches, etc. to include system upgrades
- Propose, coordinate, implement, and enforce information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Develop and maintain documentation for C&A in accordance with ODNI and DoD policies
- Provide CM for security-relevant information system software, hardware, and firmware
- Develop system security policy and ensures compliance
- Evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet security requirements for processing classified information
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program
- Provide support to the Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for a system, program, or enclave
- Develop and update the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and perform day-to-day security operations of the system
- Administer the user identification and authentication mechanism of the Information System (IS)
- Obtain C&A for ISs under their purview
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave’s information assurance program
- Plan and coordinate the IT security programs and policies
- Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes (U) Manage and control changes to the system and assessing the security impact of those changes
- Serve as the Approval Authority for ISs under their control
- Ten (10) years experience as an ISSO on programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Experience is to include at least two (2) of the following areas: knowledge of current security tools, hardware/software security implementations; communication protocols; and encryption techniques/tools.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570 complication with Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level I or higher is required.
- *Four (4) years of additional experience as an ISSO may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.