Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Lead Cybersecurity Systems Architect to fill a position in Quantico, VA. Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others.
- 18-22 years of professional experience without a degree; or 10-14 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 8-12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or 4 years of professional experience required with a related PhD or JD; Considered an emerging authority / authority in discipline. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- 5 years experience in System Architecture/Technical Lead/Scrum
- Experience supervising system architects
- Experience with use of structured analysis, design methodologies and design tools, object-oriented principles, COTS integration
- Experience with the logical and physical functional, operational, and technical architecture of large and complex information systems
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in project management and knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in area of technical expertise
- Ability to schedule, supervise, coordinate, and monitor the work of others and be able to manage multiple projects within assigned program.
- Experiencing designing with IDEF1x, entity relationship diagrams, CASE
- Outstanding customer service and interaction skills, as well as excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A team player capable of high performance, flexibility in a dynamic working environment
- Ability to present complicated technical issues with clear easy-to-follow solutions and path forward
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.