Clear Ridge Defense has an immediate opening for a Military Operations Analyst for a position in the Fort Meade, MD area. The candidate will support the GSM-O Task Order 30, Joint Forces Headquarters-Department of Defense Information Network (JFHQ-DODIN), in the J35 Future Operations as Joint Cyber Planner at Fort Meade, MD.
- The successful candidate will provide expertise on development of strategic and operational plans and implementation of defensive hardening initiatives while collaborating with and providing JFHQ-DODIN Cyber Defense Operations representation to internal/external multi- Command/Agency/Service/Field Activity (CC/S/A/FA) operational planning teams and working groups. The Strategic Planning and Implementation will include the following tasks:
- Assist in identifying DODIN HQ Future planning shortfalls or process gaps.
- Maintain awareness of current and developing cyber threats, tactics, procedures, and vulnerabilities that have the potential to impact the DODINDODIN.
- Maintain awareness of USTRATCOM / JFHQ-DODIN directives, orders, alerts, and messages and deconflict with strategic plans.
- Maintain awareness of DODIN Operations and DCO IDM missions.
- Effectively communicate (written and oral) implementation plans to senior leaders.
- Determine and implement means of measuring effectiveness of strategic and operational plans.
- Analyze and seek opportunities that suggest current DODIN Ops or DCO-IDM actions being taken may require revision and that a different operational approach may be required to achieve the desired end state.
- Serves as Lead for personnel in the Future Operations area with additional duties of writing schedule and providing feedback into performance evaluations.
- Provides leadership/mentorship to junior level employees.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Demonstrated experience in developing plans that receive input from multiple units, and devising a final plan.
- Joint Force Planning Experience.
- Technical understanding in some of the following areas: network communication using TCP/IP protocols, basic system administration, basic understanding of malware (malware communication installation, or malware types), or intermediate knowledge of computer network defense collection
- Experience in an Operations Center providing Senior Leaders specified reports based on information received from supporting units operations (proxy, firewall, IDS/IPS, router/switch, or open source information)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Considered an emerging authority.
- Experience at USCYBERCOMMAND or Cyber Service Centers or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in COA development and analysis.
- In-depth understanding of the military Adaptive Planning Process.
- Proficient in developing briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, including public speaking, and briefing senior officers.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college; preferred degree in Information Technology or Information security area.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.