Clear Ridge Defense is seeking a Project Manager to fill a position in Linthicum, MD.
The successful candidate will support the continuing process improvement initiative. This candidate will evaluate DCISE products and services against the Strategic Plan and work with stakeholders to identify, document, and track new requirements. The candidate will work within the DCISE change management process, which includes decision analysis and resolution techniques to track and foster all new and updated guidance documents from draft to implementation, and will identify the level of responsibility and approval necessary for all changes. Candidate will also assist in work planning and availability management and help develop and track appropriate measurements to meet DCISE performance needs.
Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- 13 years of professional experience without a degree; or 5 years of professional experience with a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree; or no experience required with a related PhD or JD. Consideration should always be given for the level of specific domain expertise.
- Active SECRET clearance required – TS//SCI preferred
- Demonstrated experience playing a significant role in organizational process improvement
- Advanced understanding of requirements to include aligning products and services with those requirements
- Experience in change management, including tracking and controlling changes and recognizing and documenting risks and opportunities
- Experience with project management fundamentals, to include a Work Breakdown Structure and Capacity planning
- Experience managing schedules and prepare status reports
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet defined improvement goals and objectives
- Experience with CMMI-SVC model framework
- Experience with other recognized Quality/Performance Management program(s)
- Proficient in MS applications (Visio, SharePoint, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Word, Project)
- Understanding of risk and opportunity management activities
Clear Ridge Defense is the premiere service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
All delivered by highly talented and focused team members that are supported by an unmatched professional and family-oriented culture that leverages and builds on sound, proven principles.
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events
*100% Fully-Covered means the employee does not pay a dime from their paycheck for these benefits.