Supporting the Warfighter
Clear Ridge Defense is proud to offer the following services to our clients in the Federal space:
Cyber Tool Development
Software development specialized to your needs; CRD has strong expertise in Python, Java, C/C++, Assembly, and others across a range of operating systems, processors and mobile platforms. CRD developers have developed and published "0-days," vulnerable code unknown by the developer community with proof-of-concept exploit code.
Cyberspace Operations (OCO/DCO) Planning
Battle-hardened operators and planners with prior military experience that possess the talent needed to fight and win in cyberspace.
Cyber Systems Engineering
Engineers who support the development of weapon systems for Cyber Mission Forces (CMF) across platforms – from concept development, requirements refinement, and solution design.
Cyber Intelligence & Malware Analysis
Cyber operations experts turned intelligence analysts that can monitor and decrypt suspicious network traffic, reverse engineer malicious binaries, and conduct live forensics to understand our adversaries.
DoD’s DIB Cybersecurity Program
Clear Ridge Defense is an accepted member of the Department of Defense’s Defense Industrial Base Cybersecurity Program - a voluntary public-private cybersecurity partnership in which DoD and participants share cyber threat information, mitigation and remediation strategies, and more.
The talented team here at Clear Ridge Defense is constantly working to better themselves in their respective fields, and actively hold the following certifications:
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Wireless Professional (OSWP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
- Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
- GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA)
- GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- GIAC Reverse Engineering Malware (GREM)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA PenTest+
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+)
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA A+
- Social Engineering Pentest Professional (SEPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DAWIA Program Manager Level 3
- Scaled Agile - Certified SAFe® Agilist
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)