The Clear Ridge Defense team is honored to support our most important Navy and Marine Corps clients. We are committed to providing top-notch security engineering services to the information dominance warfighter.
SeaPort-e Contract: N00178-16-D-8643
|Task Orders||Date Awarded||Description of Work|
|0001||30 Jun 2016||Minimum Obligation|
We are committed to meeting and exceeding Quality Assurance objectives. Our team finalized the design of our very own quality management system (QMS), which received ISO 9001 certification in January 2016. For more details about our QMS and the CRD Process Library, please reach out to our SeaPort-e Point of Contact.
Clear Ridge Defense is qualified for SeaPort-e contracts in all geographic zones 1 through 7.
Functional Service Areas:
- Research and Development Support
- Engineering, System Engineering and Process Engineering Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Human Factors, Performance, and Usability Engineering Support
- System Safety Engineering Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Logistics Support
- Supply and Provisioning Support
- Training Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout Support
- Program Support
- Functional and Administrative Support
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
Should you have any questions regarding our established SeaPort-e contract or customer satisfaction, please reach out to Mr. Jeffrey Bullock.